Chief Financial Officer
Would you like to join the next industrial revolution in Norway?
Remember the Kyoto Agreement? So do we.
Based on a proven technology, we are eager to take part in saving the globe. Our markets and targets are international, initially focusing on UK, Germany, Spain and USA, but also locally in Norway. Our clients will typically be industries where their production generates heat.
Kyoto Group's goals for this position:
The goal for this position is to establish a commercial oriented CFO with significant IR focus and experience, to act as a strategic partner for the CEO through the growth-phase of the company, with focus on value-creation and growing the top-line, while controlling the bottom-line is a license to operate.
Our previous CFO has taken on the role as CEO hence we need to find her successor. The role is responsible for the overall finance function and in close cooperation with the senior controller and the outsourced accounting function, the CFO will be responsible for:
- Strategic & operational business planning and follow-up
- Monthly financial accounting & reporting according to IFRS, incl tax reporting
- Cost monitoring and liquidity forecasting
- Securing financing
- Allocation of funds
- Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Corporate Governance
- Secretary of the Board & General Assembly
- Legal & Compliance
- Integrity Due Diligence (IDD) of partners & suppliers
- Conflict of Interest (Col) monitoring
- Mergers & acquisition
CEO - Camilla Nilsson
- Master Degree or equivalent in Finance or Business Administration
- 10+ years of relevant experience including subject matter & leadership
- Team player and relationship leader with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and open to change and continuous improvement
- Holistic perspective with ability to go into detail when needed
- Ability to combine and flex between strategic and operational perspective
- Strong ethical and moral principles
- Servant leadership
Office & travel:
This position is based at the Head office in Lysaker, Norway. There will not be a need for frequent travelling however travels will happen from time to time.
Why joining Kyoto?
We offer you a unique possibility to join the next Norwegian industrial adventure at the same time as you can do more to impact climate change than ever before. We offer highly competitive terms and conditions together with a highly motivated team consisting of 11 nationalities.
Share with us your CV and we will promptly come back to you. (No need to write an application) . If any questions please do not hesitate to contact our CEO, Camilla Nilsson, +4748295685
Kyoto is a Norwegian company founded in 2016 with the aim to capture and manage the abundant energy from variable renewable sources such as solar and wind power and apply it to reduce the CO2 footprint for industrial thermal loads. The Company is positioned to be an early mover thermal company focused on heat sales, integrating both thermal sales and flexibility into a product and by this making Kyoto highly competitive.
Market & Products
The Company plans to sell and operate Heatcube thermal batteries (the “Heatcube”), enabling industrial consumption of low-cost heat sourced from excess solar and wind energy (excess meaning low priced electricity). Kyoto will also operate Kyotopia, the SCADA and Energy Management System that manages the consumption of renewable energy, ensuring low cost and CO2 neutrality. Hence, Kyoto aims to offer both a low-cost carbon neutral heat product to end users, while offering balancing services and flexibility to power producers and grid operators.
Culture and values
At Kyoto Group our values are our key differentiator and each and every one working with and for us, do our outmost to let our values guide us every day. We Care for our people and our Planet. We are Determined to reach our ambition hence we focus on the solutions rather than the problem. We are Enthusiastic and we show passion for what we do.