Head of Operation & Maintenance
Would you like to join the next industrial revolution?
Remember the Kyoto Protocol?
Would you like to make green energy available for everyone, and be part of one of the coolest companies to revolutionize the delivery of renewable energy?
Based on a proven technology, we are eager to take part in saving the globe.
Our markets and targets are international, focusing initially on the UK, Germany, Norway, and Spain. Our clients will typically be industries where their production generates heat.
About the role
You will be part of the Office in Seville, where you will be working together with the team consisting of engineers, Sales, and Projects. In addition to the team in Seville, you will be working closely with the rest of the Kyoto Group teams, located in Norway, Denmark, and the UK. You will be reporting to the General Manager in Spain, who is based in Seville.
You will be part of the Technical Team of Kyoto, focusing on:
- Develop the Operation & Maintenance strategy in collaboration with the Engineering Director and the CTO.
- Participate in the commercial strategy development on service and performance in collaboration with the CCO.
- Establish a Service Force to handle all future Heatcube’s, where service and performance agreements are made.
- Ensure the maintenance of all Heatcube’s globally when service agreements are made.
- Ensure the Operation and Performance of all Heatcube’s globally when performance agreements are made.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and corrective/preventive actions when needed.
Required skills & experience
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Energy or equivalent)
- At least 10+ years in Molten Salt Plant operation working experience and product strategy
- At least 10+ years of Performance Evaluation experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, self-driven, passion for what you do
- An effective communicator with an excellent level of oral and written English
Interested in joining the team?
If you are motivated to take on a role in a fast-growing, scale-up company where we care about one another, enjoy working as one team in a progressive work environment, with a flat company hierarchy, and recognize that we are a diverse and committed team, we can offer you the unique possibility to impact climate change more than ever before.
We offer highly competitive terms and conditions with an extremely motivated team of 12 nationalities, speaking 13 languages, 30% female, spread over 4 countries.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyoto is a Norwegian company founded in 2016 to capture and manage the abundant energy from variable renewable sources such as solar and wind power and apply it to reduce the CO2 footprint for industrial thermal loads. The Company is positioned to be an early mover thermal company focused on heat sales, integrating both thermal sales and flexibility into a product and by this making Kyoto highly competitive.
Market & Products
The Company plans to sell and operate Heatcube thermal batteries (the “Heatcube”), enabling industrial consumption of low-cost heat sourced from excess solar and wind energy (excess meaning low-priced electricity). Kyoto will also operate Kyotopia, the SCADA and Energy Management System that manages the consumption of renewable energy, ensuring low cost and CO2 neutrality. Hence, Kyoto aims to offer both a low-cost carbon-neutral heat product to end users and balancing services and flexibility to power producers and grid operators.
Culture and Values
At Kyoto Group our values are our key differentiator and each and every one working with and for us, do our outmost to let our values guide us every day. We Care for our people and our planet. We are Determined to reach our ambition hence we focus on the solutions rather than the problem. We are Enthusiastic and we show passion for what we do.